Monday 26 March 2007

Well, we're almost set...

hello all :D

Well, the Blobble is quiet this arvie, I think I scared it when I scraped my belly on the corner of the bed frame. Yesterday wasn't the bestest day in the world pregnancy-wise. Went grocery shopping (oh, the joy) and then Trev & I took the dogs for a walk up at Olinda.

Once home & recovered, my back was sore (doh) and then my left leg was really weak - I had to help it move. And my pelvis has done the seperate thing I think? So last night, not much sleep until Mr Panadiene kicked in :D

Today we've been on a bit of a shopping trip - baby bath, fans and dog/cat food.

A bit weird, but we did the local loop to make it as easy as possible.
And hopefully we've found the lights for the bedroom upstairs, for on the walls. As for the rest of the lights, have you ever been shopping for lights? Its totally draining. Trying to decide on fittings when you don't really like any of the available selection and both have different tastes involves a lot of compromising. A lot.

But what do you think of our baby bath? Isn't it cute? Its a Fisher-price one :) So now we have most of the hardware - cradle, bathtub, change mat and car seat. Tomorrow is lots of washing and stuff, as I did a heap of clothes folding and putting away today. So tomorrow is ...

  • washing of baby stuff
  • Repacking of hospital bag
  • vacuuming
  • OB check-up

3 comments:

Rel said...

Wow Karyn, love your blog !!!!!

What a funky looking bath, It's amazing how baby products have chnaged even since I had jake which was only 5 years ago !

Anonymous said...

Love your baby bath!!

Hope you are feeling ok today

Maddy xx

Sherry said...

Wow Karyn, I only just stumbled on your blog today!

So much to read!

Does the baby bath have a mesh "shelf" for the baby to lie in?