Tuesday 20 March 2007

Houses, babies and dogs.


Well, I have all this time at home so I may as well journal what's happening here!

So far, I'm up to day 13 of maternity leave. It doesn't feel like it - I feel like I've only been home for a couple of days, but on the other hand it feels like forever since I've been at work.

Now all I need to do is find some photos to introduce ourselves...

That's me on the right. That was taken a couple of years ago, when Trev & I were driving to Brissie for Christmas - I actually think that was the return trip, when we stopped to have a look at the Holsworthy Sub display.


Speaking of Trev, this is he with one of our dogs, Rex. This is taken at home, and you can see the rangie in the background.

Well we have another addition to the family - Tara, our chocolate lab. She's adorable, but I'll have to wait to put up a photo of her. And, of course, there will be another addition to the family in a few weeks - Blobble!

Hopefully by then Blobble will have a name, although we haven't chosen one as yet :D

So yet to come is the house ...

No comments: