Tuesday 20 March 2007


You know, even though this baby was planned, Trev & I are freaking out. We have no idea how our lives will change.

I think this is from the 12-week scan. We have no idea if its a boy or a girl, and what we're going to name it. One thing we are doing is the 5-day hospital stay - hopefully the midwives there will teach me a lot of what I need to know. Cause after those 5 days, it'll just be me, at home, with the baby. And the 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 cockatiels and 5 chickens.

I really don't know how I'm going to handle going back to work - now I think I'll be OK, but too many peopl ehave told me not to bank on that, as the feelings change. I don't know how I feel about this baby - sometimes it makes me laugh as it moves around, other times its just something that's causing me pain. Maybe it will change when the baby has a name? When its a real person? I just don't know!

No comments: