Friday 23 March 2007

G'day g'day.

This pregnancy thing is a roller-coaster ride.

Yesterday, I was exhausted. Blobble had been very, very active all the night, and I didn't get to sleep until about 7:30am yesterday morning - and then alarms went off at 8am, phone calls at 9:30, more alarms at 10am, got up at 10:30 for an 11am appointment (which was midday as the Qlders didn't tell me they were planning in Qld time). Then off to the docs for an iron injection ....

Then last night, I was snoozing by 7:30pm, up again at 8:30 sniffing out the fried rice Trev bought, and in bed again by about 10pm, and asleep (yes, asleep) by 11pm. Slept all the way through until 7:30 again when Trev left for work. And then snoozed until 8am when the alarm went off.

Today's the Oxfam Trailwalker Event. I did this with a couple of my SES team members 2 years ago - we completed in 42 hours (and OMG, the blisters!!!) There's a total fire ban today, and they've cut out 11.5km of the trail that goes around the hills - I guess that's cause of our local firebug. Every total fire ban day for the past month (thank goodness only 2, today's the 3rd) there has been a Deliberate Light on the Mountain Highway. So wish anyone you know who's doing the walk, or failing that, team 260 who I work with, luck.

Have a great day all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.