Tuesday 26 June 2007

Well yesterday was our first mothers' group, that was quite cool. Coincided with our first bus trip here in Melbourne !

Weekend was quite busy, went to Chaddy to check out the sales with Abs. Mothers' rooms there quite good on the whole - wish I'd found the Myers' change stations before we took Patrick to the one near the cinemas - although the cinema ones were clean etc, there were sound hideous kids that kept pressing the auto-opening button for the doors, so I couldn't feed him in peace. Grrr!

On the other hand, the Myer room is huge, spacious and with lots of chairs, change stations and it smelt good!

Anyhows, he's awake, so I'm off ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have been looking at the pics of Patrick and he is a cute wee man. Dosen't time race by and they change so quickly.
I learnt to stay as little a time as possible in some mothers rooms, often going back to the car rather then staying in them if I could.
vanlent /notebook: